Call NOW before we are booked!
February 10 – March 17
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise until 5:00 pm)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day.
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys(800 – 1500) Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers. Also silosocks, shell decoys and floaters if needed. We do everything you just show up and hunt.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers – heated pit blind
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks- pit blind style
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Package 2 – Fully Guided – Heated Pit Blind – Less than one mile from Squaw Creek NWR – 1000 full body Avery decoys, flyers, E-callers, vortex machines
$250 per hunter / per day.
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and Sillo Sock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year.
5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Special Early Season Price
Full Day hunts $175.00 per hunter / per day. Over 1 Million snow geese at Squaw Creek NWR The snow geese already in Missouri and the hunting should be fast and furious.
- Exclusive fields available
- Maximum of 10 hunters per field
- Avery, GHG, and Silosock Decoys
- Stalked cornfields
- Layout ground blinds
Pricing – $175 per hunter / per day
You must be logged in to post a comment.