Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts
Call NOW before we are booked!
The migration is on the move the numbers of snow geese in the Squaw Creek NWR Refuge are climbing again. It is time to make some memories.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers -hilltop cornfield
- 700 deadly decoys, 200 floaters, over 20 flyers – pond / cornfield
- 1500 Sillosocks, over 25 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells)
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Big Days in Mound City, Missouri are still coming!
February 10 – March 15
- Heated Pit Blind Hunts $250 per hunter / per day
- Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts in Missouri from Grand Pass to Mound City.
- Book and Hunt before February 15 and pay $175 per hunter/ per day
- Fully guided hunt in stalked cornfields with over 1000 decoys in each spread including Avery full body decoys, silo socks, flyers, E-callers
- NO LIMITS, NO PLUGS
- Visit Snow Goose Guides
- Purchase Your Permit!
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and Sillo Sock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year.
5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Special Early Season Price
All hunts Feb. 1 – 15th will be $175.00 the snow geese already in Missouri and the hunting should be fast and furious.
- Exclusive fields available
- Maximum of 10 hunters per field
- Avery, GHG, and Silosock Decoys
- Stalked cornfields
- Layout ground blinds