Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room) $30.00 per hunter / per night
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper ( can be provided)
“My father and I recently booked a hunt with Scott Croner in Mound City, MO., that was one of the best field hunts we have ever experienced. As avid water-fowlers, my father and I have hunted from Alaska to Texas and all flyways in between. This field hunt with Scott & Squaw Creek Hunt Club was one of the best hunts either of us have experienced. If you want like shooting greenheads at 15-25 yards in December, in the comforts of a heated pit blind I would call Scott. 1st class accommodations and guiding services by Scott and his organization.” Matt Sattersen
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise)
– fully guided field hunt
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys 600 Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers. Also silosocks, shell decoys and floaters if needed. We do everything you just show up and hunt.
Decoy Spreads Available
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and SilloSock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year. 5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
Full Day hunts $175.00 per hunter / per day. Over 1 Million snow geese at Squaw Creek NWR The snow geese already in Missouri and the hunting should be fast and furious.
To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Limited to 5 Memberships
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests.
Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
– blinds provided maybe – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– pond hunting
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– guided, semi-guided, and unguided hunts – fall waterfowl hunts
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)